Sunday 18 May 2014

Book of the Week: The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness

Inside the book:
Set in a world where men have no secrets or privacy. The Ask and the Answer is the second book in a very unique series. I haven't read this one yet, but I have read the first one and really enjoyed it. I look forward to finding out what happens next to Todd.

Outside the book:
I love this paperback edition of the Ask and the answer. It has a limited colour palette of black, white and blue. (do I talk about limited colour palettes too much...yes) I really like the font, and the bright blue spine. But most of all, I love the cracked look that the book has. This is done by making some of the shapes on the book matte, and some shiny. Creating a really cool effect, especially in the sun.

Buy the Ask and the Answer
Goodreads page












No comments:

Post a Comment