Wednesday 26 June 2013

Harry Potter Hardback Box Set Signature Edition

Published by Bloomsbury in 2011

3 reasons I bought the British Box set instead of the American one:
1. The first book has the original title of 'Harry Potter and the Philosphers Stone', as opposed to the American version which has 'Sorcerers Stone'.
2. The American version has some of the British words changed to the American terms for those words, and I wanted to get as close as I could to what J. K. Rowling wrote.
3. At the moment it is cheaper than the Scholastic Hardback edition.

I bought it from the book depository here

To see video of the books, watch my unboxing video below:
 













1 comment:

  1. I have this set in the red box if l could get my hand on this set in blue l would be one harry potter fan.

    ReplyDelete