Sunday 6 April 2014

Books of the Week: Daughter of Smoke and Bone + Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor

Inside the Books:
The writing style of this book, is probably my favourite of ALL THE BOOKS! (sorry for shouting) It is so detailed and flows so well and the book is set in Prague. Prague! Its so unique, and the characters are so interesting and cool. I just love this series, and cant wait to read the final book.

Outside the Book:
There are two versions of this series out, and I'm so glad I got the ones I did. They are simple and the typography is great. Also the first book, Daughter of Smoke and Bone has an iridescence, so that the feathers change colour slightly in the light.

Buy Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Buy Days of Blood and Starlight
Buy Dreams of Gods and Monsters

Goodreads page











These are the two covers of the final book in this series, Dreams of Gods and Monsters. The one on the left is the one that is coming to me, in all its glory. I cant wait to read it! Gimme!!

No comments:

Post a Comment