Saturday 4 May 2013

May Book Haul

I bought some books for University, only one of which is a textbook. All of the rest are either classics or english literature. Yeah, so I have quite a bit of reading to do. Hopefully (probably not) I can get through all of them. If you've read any of the books shown, then tell me what you thought about them. Also there will be a video up on my YouTube channel soon, with more explanation and detail on the books I bought.

Utopia by Thomas More 
Typee by Herman Melville
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
Tales of the Pacific by Jack London
The Turkish Embassy Letters by Mary Montagu
Tracks by Robyn Davidson
The Lawless Roads by Graham Greene
A Sentimental Journey by Laurence Sterne
The Faerie Queen Bk. 3 & 4 by Edmund Spencer
The Renaissance and the Early Seventeenth Century


Happy Reading!
-Dylan 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment