Monday 5 August 2013

July Wrap Up & August TBR



July Warp Up:
-The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
-Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone by J. K. Rowling
-The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
-Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
-The Queens Army by Marissa Meyer

August TBR: 
-Red Sky in the Morning by Paul Lynch
-Light and Dark by D. M. Fire
-The Academy by C. L. Stone
-The Silver Sword by Ian Serraillier
-Something Special by Iris Murdoch
-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J. K. Rowling
-The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness 
-The Hobbit by J R. R. Tolkien
-The Child Thief by Brom
-The Snow Child Eowyn Ivey

I started off great last month, reading all of the books I did before the 18th of July. And then I read nothing for the rest of the month. I would say less than 20 pages was read during the last period of July. So its safe to say I'm in a reading slump. Hopefully I can get out of it soon, and get back to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment