Monday 3 September 2012

Versatile Blogger Nomination



I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by The A P Bookclub!!! Thank you so much!


Here are the rules for the award...

- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
- Let the nominees know that they’ve been nominated.And so...

7 facts about me...
1. Studying full time at the University of Sydney.
2. Got my first real job this year, and Im 19.
3. Have a younger sister named Aurora
4. Was born in Cape Town, South Africa
5. Started playing piano at age 5, and kept going on and off, more off than on, sadly.
6. Went to highschool in Auckland, New Zealand
7. Is procrastinating always, even at this very moment.

15 bloggers I nominate:
1.
YA Novelties
2. The Reviews News
3. Conversations of a Reading Addict
4. Makeshift Bookmark
5. Electrifying Reviews
6. The Reading Geek
7. Book Nerd Swag
8. Loving Books
9. Midnight reading owl
10. Young Adult Book Haven
11. Movies in My Head
12. Pages from My Thoughts
13. Almost Grown-Up
14. Beauty and the Bookshelf
15. Paper Cuts

Thank you so much for the nomination, so exciting to get to see new bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome for the nomination! I can't wait to see more reviews and videos from you!

    ReplyDelete